Monday, April 02, 2007

All About Me -- Phoebe

Hello to all who are reading my blog. Yes, no doubt this is a GP blog! My assignments will be posted here in the future (i suppose) so i hope everyone will enjoy reading my works. Some may be skeptical if i were to claim that reading a GP blog will not make you bored stiff, but i assure you i will try my best to make all my entries as thrilling as can be. Or at least I hope.But the main aim of my first entry is to write a couple of paragraphs to tell everyone all about myself. Well, I'm an open-minded person and i am relatively optimistic. I like to watch the entertainment box in my living room, but fortunately it is not my sole form of entertainment because i do enjoy reading good books as well. But my all-time favourite hobby is eating! I love food, especially fast foods. i love going to Crystal Jade to eat as well because they serve sumptuous delicacies in a reasonably large portion. I am a huge eater so quantity is of more importance than quality in my case. Sounds weird right, but yeah, my stomach is a bottomless pit. My close friends even renamed me The Cow because they claim that i have four stomachs! Hilarious.I guess that's almost about all that's interesting about me. I hope you have understood something about me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home